Yippee Kay Yay  

Posted by Navin in , , ,

The wait has ended and the title must have more or less given it away . I have made it into IIM Bangalore for the PGP Batch of 2009-2011. What I feel at this moment is relief, more than anything else .After all this, I wouldn't have really wanted to go through this entire process again, fortunately I don't have to . This post if any longer wont make much sense and I stop it here.


A special thanks to the Great Man Above .

P.S:

The madNavin most of you know is in some other dimension and cannot be reached at this moment due to the state of euphoria he is in. This post is by his alter ego : N Madhavan.

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 2, 2009 at 11:30 AM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

13 comments

Congratulations. See I was the first one to comment on last post as well. Treat's due.

Seeing you in such a such euphoria, I had to try hard not to make inappropriate (read sarcastic) statements

Anyways, Congrats again!! Enjoy.

May 2, 2009 at 12:52 PM

Credit where credit is due, treat where treat is due :D.

The issue is that I have 2 days of "holidays" between by Bachelors and Post Grad, so that means you will have to make it to Hyd prior to that or to Blore after that :)

P.S:
Sarcastic or any kinds of comments for that matter are welcome, madNavin shall return to reply to your comments soon .

May 2, 2009 at 12:56 PM

Doh! Well played.

May 2, 2009 at 1:09 PM

I see you are N Madhavan now. Right on course, aren't we ;)

May 2, 2009 at 10:43 PM

Right on course, learning to adopt a more professional approach now, should'nt I :D

May 3, 2009 at 11:10 PM

Congrats Navin... You made it! Great to hear that...And ya... tr8's due ;)

May 4, 2009 at 4:23 PM

Thank You. And I maintain that anyone who manages to meet up with me will be given a treat :).

May 4, 2009 at 4:25 PM

Congratz Nabeen !!!

May 4, 2009 at 5:35 PM

Thank You Haran , who is going to grace the hallowed halls of Stanford soon, congratulations to you too.

May 4, 2009 at 6:50 PM

Let's just say that you just quadrupled your market value - well deserved, Navin! Hope you make the most of this opportunity

- Kaushik

May 4, 2009 at 8:05 PM

"Quadrupled" huh , I am surprised :) . Hoping to make the most of it and the profiles I see have already started scaring me !

May 4, 2009 at 8:09 PM

:D I can imagine the euphoria. When I got the Cornell admit, I pained all my friends by doing silly things. Mahi had an exam the next day!!!

The following weekend I took a flight on an impulse (actually forced my dad to pay) to meet my parents who were at Bombay.

And what's Yippee Kay Yay? I thought it was Yippee Yay Yay

May 12, 2009 at 5:00 PM

Silly things huh, that phase was over after the Morgan job, when friends almost hit me for that grin on my face, wider than :D can go .

Yippee Kay Yay , is the line from Die Hard, of course Bruce Willis follows this up with a few words of his choice, this being a Rated Open for all Website, those words go out through the window :)

May 12, 2009 at 5:15 PM

Post a Comment