The Special One  

Posted by Navin in ,

It is bigger, it is better and it is back. For all those who need introduction , last summer I pursued a Business Development Internship with AKVenture , an IIM A startup. So, as all good things normally do, it is back for the summer of 2009. Interested applicants can download this document . To all those who have any second thoughts , please forget them and this will be one summer which you wont forget. If you need any personal insight from me, I have already blogged enough about the same and feel free to contact my by e-mail or any other mode convenient for you. Please pass on the news to your circle of friends/batchmates/juniors about the same.

Ok, now for googles sake : Summer Internships 2009 , Internships in start-ups
(I am not a techie, and anyone who has suggestions on how I can make this better can educate me about the same) .


This entry was posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 at 5:20 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment