Placement Update  

Posted by Navin in , ,

Eventually,the search did end soon. I have been offered a job as an IT Analyst at Morgan Stanley, Technology division, Mumbai. The first interview that I did sit for and the end of a comprehensive interview process did have good results for me, thankfully. I am one out off the 11 students from BITS Pilani given the offer to join the firm. The elimination went down from   115 in the resume to 33 after the test to 19 after the first technical interview. Somehow, I seem to have survived everything. 

The first interview that I sat for, I have made the job and my happiness cannot be described. Lady luck smiled on at the right time I guess. Nothing more to say. 

This entry was posted on Sunday, August 24, 2008 at 12:10 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Congrats

August 26, 2008 at 2:33 AM

Thanks a lot,it was unexpected , totally out of the blue and now I dont have to touch any of my mech CDC books again :) .

August 26, 2008 at 10:50 AM

Post a Comment